Last Update: 15. November 2023
ICF – International Cablemakers Federation
Am Heumarkt 7/6/44
Server log files, website hosting
When you visit our website certain data are automatically transmitted by your web browser. This includes, in particular, your IP address, date and time of access, URL accessed, previously visited URL, operating system and browser type and version. These data are logged in so-called “server log files”. The server log files may be used to ensure the security and the proper operation of our IT systems and our website. The processing is based on our legitimate interests (Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR). Log file information is stored for a maximum period of 30 days and then deleted or anonymized, unless there is a special reason to retain information for longer. In this case data are kept until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
For the provision of our website we use external IT service providers who may have access to certain personal data (e.g. server log files). Our website is hosted by Raidboxes. The service providers may only process your data for the purposes specified by us and are obliged to take appropriate data security measures.
Rights of data subjects
As data subject, you are entitled to various rights under the GDPR, which arise in particular from Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR. For any requests or any questions regarding data protection, please contact us at office(at)icf.at
- Right to Object: You have the right, on grounds arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on a legitimate interest. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right of withdrawal for consents: You have the right to revoke consents at any time.
- Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Right to rectification: You have the right, in accordance with the law, to request the completion of the data concerning you or the rectification of the incorrect data concerning you.
- Right to Erasure and Right to Restriction of Processing: In accordance with the statutory provisions, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be erased immediately or, alternatively, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements, or to request its transmission to another controller.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority: In accordance with the law and without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular a supervisory authority in the Member State where you habitually reside, the supervisory authority of your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.